Travel sales development with Discover
- Our sales teams know the trade, the movers, the shakers the big players and the small guys
- Our sales teams understand how to achieve revenue growth and are armed with the tools to succeed
- Our sales teams combine local talent with a strong support structure
- Our sales teams protect what exists, but focus on what is missing
- Our sales teams are fresh, energized, autonomous, hungry and profit driven
We use data driven sales tools to arm our sales executives, help them determine who to call, when, what to say, how to conduct a conversation, how to deliver a message and how to maximize revenue production.
There are many reasons why you should outsource, but here are our top 5:
- Emerging market development: you are looking for sales coverage in incremental or emerging markets not currently served by your organization
- Core market development: you require additional support in core markets to enhance and expand sales coverage
- Budget focus: you require a more cost effective sales solution; a variable or lower fixed cost
- Channel focus: you require sales focus on a particular channel such as corporate, MICE, non-producing accounts, development, or a client portfolio
- Tactical: you require additional sales focus during a particular time period, the booking periods that matter or the launch of a new product or service
Now you have decided to pursue an outsource solution what type of representation solution should you choose?
Client branded development
Our sales representative is dedicated to your company and is branded as your company when in front of the customer. You gain from having dedicated sales staff represent your company who sell only your products. You receive the same benefit as an internal sales force while at the same time eliminating administrative or legal burdens for your organization.
Designed to meet small business market needs, portfolio field travel sales representatives allow you to introduce your product to a broad range of agency, corporate, meeting/incentive, or other predefined customers and targets. You would join a small mix of other complementary travel companies which are not competitive in a sales representative portfolio.
Sales channel development
Whether dedicated or portfolio representation, Discover can target a specific sales channel or a mix of sales channels, ranging from interline, corporate, agency sales (national/corporate/leisure/specialty) to consolidators, and tour operators, and meeting/incentive/group specialists. Activities include seminar and knowledge development and sales blitzes supported by targeted marketing.
We assemble a team to sell your products and services to a particular group of agencies, specialty accounts, or agencies out of reach geographically or by revenue volume or potential for field sales.
When personal sales calls are not justified by the potential revenue from an agency, operator or other potential source of business, Discover's telesales teams can be utilized to ensure on-going engagement and account development. Our well-trained and thoroughly professional teams will target agencies based on any criteria you choose, and get your message to them effectively and efficiently. We provide full services including follow up calls, fulfillment, contact tracking and customer support, depending on your needs.
Contact us today to find out more about our sales solutions.
Discover the World Marketing has been selected by Grand Canyon Resort Corporation (GCRC) for its sales and marketing in Germany. This marks the first...
Discover the World Marketing has expanded its sales and marketing representation into India for Hurtigruten cruises. Discover represents Hurtigruten’...
Get in touch
Headquarters: +1 480-707-5566
London Regional Center: +44 20 7107-2300