International travel marketing with Discover
Marketing is about conversations. Our marketing focus is to create a brand voice for our customers and build strong relationships in order to capture greater value from customers in return. The resulting strategy integrates sales with traditional and online marketing to ensure a cohesive communication plan is delivered to market.
Discover's international travel marketing expertise covers a complete portfolio of services covering trade and consumer to ensure customers are identified, understood, located and promoted to, with a strong commitment to brand management and a firm understanding of the return on investment.
Our travel marketing services
- Market research: we help customers determine the nature of its customers and competitors across international markets, the demand for products and services, and provide recommendations for furthering international development.
- Product positioning: Discover provides a distribution platform for companies to test new brands, products and services. We translate client objectives into tangible local goals and implement plans with clear timelines and deliverables.
- Advertising and marketing collateral: our advertising and marketing distribution extends to design, production and placement of material across all key media channels. Collateral includes translated brochures, flyers, email, presentations and social media positioning through Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Branding: Discover helps clients position their products and services across language, culture, demographics and customs ensuring brand integrity and identity are sensitively managed to fit the local market.
- Distribution: our local offices know the key communication channels, the negotiating players, their target audiences, and the distributors to mass and niche customer groups. With extensive local databases segmented by channel, we ensure effective communication is sent to the right audience at the right time.
- Communication planning and public relations: PR activities include maintaining relationships with the local media, establishing a visible presence at trade shows, working closely with marketing partners such as tourist boards, the preparation and distribution of press releases, monitoring client and competitor news, producing editorials and PR event management.
If you would like more information about our travel marketing solutions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Discover the World Marketing has been selected by Grand Canyon Resort Corporation (GCRC) for its sales and marketing in Germany. This marks the first...
Discover the World Marketing has expanded its sales and marketing representation into India for Hurtigruten cruises. Discover represents Hurtigruten’...
Get in touch
Headquarters: +1 480-707-5566
London Regional Center: +44 20 7107-2300