Discover the World, a trusted partner to the travel industry for over 30 years, is an IATA appointed consolidator for the IBCS “low cost” BSP System.
Our role as a consolidator is to bring airlines into the program and service their local BSP requirements.
Ask us about the new IBCS Extend Program designed to save you even more money in joining fees. Contact us on the form below today.
- “Variable-cost” concept. Operating costs are volume-related with no hidden overheads.
- Low initial joining costs
- Nominal annual participation fee
- No monthly BSP management costs
- Each IBCS airline decides its own distribution policy
- Removal of the risk associated with distributing an airline’s own ticket stock
- Greater world-wide representation
- Flexibility to provide automated ticketing
- Reduced ticket purchase and inventory
Who can participate in IBCS?
- Any IATA member or non-IATA scheduled carrier not already participating in that BSP
- An IBCS airline can withdraw from IBCS or transfer to normal BSP participation, after serving three months (90 days) notice on IDFS Management
- Start-up or new entrant airlines
- A non-airline entity who wishes to have its’ appointed agents issue STDs and report those sales via the BSP
How long will it take to become an IBCS participant?
- IATA IDFS in GVA accepts or declines a BSP membership application within 15 days of receiving the paperwork
Discover IBCS Consolidator Program
IBCS Standard Fees
|One time joining fee per BSP||USD1,000||up to USD10,000|
|Annual participation fee – irrespective of no. of BSPs joined||USD 500|
|Flat-rate charge per standard charging unit (SCU)||USD 4.00||up to USD1.00|
|IBCS consolidator services||*% of BSP sales|
"*If airline appoints Discover as GSA in any of the proposed IBCS markets, we will further reduce the consolidator fee.
IBCS Extend Program
If you'd like to learn more about how Discover the World can help you grow your business, please provide us with your contact details and any comments you wish to make.
Find out about Discover's menu of travel distribution and representation services.
Variety Cruises, one of the largest small ship cruise companies in the world, has broadened its relationship with Discover the World with additional sales and marketing development in three new mar...
Windstar Cruises, known for its small luxury cruise ships and intimate yacht style voyages, has expanded its relationship with Discover the World for sales development in the Middle East. Dis...