Digital travel marketing with Discover
Discover's online division, www.bigblueroad.com, helps travel companies create effective and high impact online strategies across international markets. We focus on raising customer interest and engagement with a client's brand and add to sales efforts by extending the brand beyond the physical boundaries.
A few companies we've built successful global strategies for:
- Royal Caribbean
- British Midlands International
- Virgin Atlantic
- Caesars Entertainment
Our digital marketing solutions include
Micro and full content trade and consumer sites - our solutions cover consultation, design, site build, testing, hosting, reporting and maintenance.
Online interactive promotions - impactful 90 day online campaigns that support a sales or marketing objective covering consultation, design, game integration, site build, templates, hosting and reporting. We can also add telesales and sales blitzes through Discover the World to support.
Loyalty schemes - the addition of loyalty based schemes to support a website or promotion plan adds crucial customer data to the online exercise, gaining insight and customer understanding and enabling deeper one-to-one marketing.
Social media tools - the integration of social media tools including Facebook, Twitter and YouTube into any online campaign is crucial in today's social business. We focus on understanding what your social media objectives are and build these into the marketing exercise. The resulting integration ensures all the online brand touch points are covered.
Web surveys - quick and insightful, e-surveys enable clients to engage with their audience and gain essential market feedback.
Search engine marketing - bigblueroad.com partners with specific international SEO companies who understand local requirements to maximize online search. With additional local expertise and input from the local Discover office, the resulting strategy has a deeper cultural understanding and a greater likelihood for success.
Creative design - our network of designers ensure we have creative thinking at the forefront and local understanding as the backbone to all build exercises.
Contact us to learn more about our local traditional marketing services.
Key benefits of a digital marketing campaign
- Convenience: an Internet travel marketing campaign puts an organization's message in front of consumers precisely when they want it.
- One-to-one vs. one-to-many approach: the targeted user is typically browsing the Internet on their own, and the marketing messages reach them personally. An example of this is search marketing.
- Demographics targeting vs. behavioral targeting: off-line marketers typically segment their markets according to age group, sex, geography, and other general factors. Online marketers have the luxury of targeting by activity. This is a deeper form of targeting, since the advertiser knows that the target audiences are people who engage in a certain activity e.g. searching for flights, uploading photos, blogging etc.
- Measurability: almost all aspects of an online travel marketing campaign can be traced, measured, and tested.
Contact us today to learn more about the benefits of an online travel marketing campaign for your business.
Expedia Travel Agents Affiliate Program (TAAP) announced the appointment of Discover the World Marketing as their sales partners in key markets of Can...
Arkia Israeli Airlines, Israel’s largest domestic airline, has signed a global commercial agreement with Discover the World Marketing, appointing them...
Get in touch
Headquarters: +1 480-707-5566
London Regional Center: +44 20 7107-2300