- Worked in the travel industry since 1962
- Air Canada, GM Asia-Pacific in Singapore, Manager Africa, Asia and Middle East in London/UK, District Manager French Antilles in Guadeloupe
- Air France, ticketing agent in Montreal
- Kuoni, travel consultant in Switzerland
- Fluent in English and French, conversational in German and Thai
Discover the World Marketing
c/o Maximus Aviation Co.,Ltd.
SSPTower 3, 15th Floor.
88 Silom Road
Description of Market
Travel Industry Facts & Figures
# of IATA travel agencies : 388 IATA BSP Agents.
# of Non-Iata agents: 1,000 (est)
Major corporate travel agencies :
American Express, Carlson Wagon-lit, HRG (Federal Travel) Global Union, Pacific Management Dits Travel Varity Int’lShindai Express China Travel Int’lExpress Inter Orient Travel Major leisure travel agencies and tour operatorsTakerng TourRoongsarp HolidayKangwan TouIncentive Design ST DeluxeVersion Three
TTAA (Thai Travel Agency Association)ITA (International Ticketing Agent) Charal – 8 & 7 – GM (wholesalers to non-BSP agents)
GDS Usage :Amadeus = 60% Abacus = 30%Galileo = 6%World Span = 4%
8% (mostly students). Penetration is one of the lowest in Asia.0.5% Internet bookings made by foreigners and Thais fluent in English mainly
* Discover Thailand also covers: Vietnam